Did you know that ASCA offers:
A Club Assistance Program
The ASCA Club Assistance program can provide you with a tailored
consulting service for you and for your team. This is done on a cost
Do any of the following sound familiar? We can help you with all of
them? Call us at 1-800-356-2722, and ask to speak with John or Guy
concerning club assistance.
The ASCA has worked directly with over 140 teams in the past seven years,
and with another 200 teams in club and coach administration seminars. Our
consultants have the experience to help your club. Call us to discuss your
- Do you need to increase trust/authority/responsibility between club
- Do you need to develop an increased budget for your club?
- Do you need to develop a comprehensive planning process for your
- Do you need to develop a better "peak" or a better
"base" to your team pyramid? Need more swimmers?
- Do you need to develop a systematic approach to staff training and
- Do you need an educational session for all team parents from an
outside consultant to reinforce your message?
We will analyze the structure and function of your club.
- Analyze the relationship between Coach and Board
- Help you develop a dynamic planning process that you share with your
Board of Directors
- Offer recommendations to your Board on how to analyze and improve
- Help you develop a cooperative and productive relationship between
club and coach.
We will tailor our services to your needs
To find out more information about ASCA's Club Assistance
call 1-800-356-2722 or E-mail ASCA at ASCA@swimmingcoach.org